CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
⦁ Plan to arrive to class on time and to stay for the entire class period (or until dismissed) because, random arrivals and exits are disrespectful and distracting.
⦁ Every student must obtain on admission, the Identity Card which must have his/her photograph attested and wear the identity card on person whenever he/she is on the College premises, and present it for inspection on demand.
⦁ Ragging is banned on the College campus. Anyone found guilty of ragging and /or abetting ragging is liable to be punished as per the directive of the UGC and Govt. Any incident of ragging will be dealt with seriously. The culprits will be dismissed from the College and a case will be filed with the local police authorities.
⦁ The College prohibits political activities on the campus and forbids students from conducting and attending political meetings within the College campus.
⦁ Strict silence must be observed in a reading room and Library.
The college management is not responsible for the safety (including damage and/or theft /loss of vehicles) of vehicles in the premises. Students and staff may utilize the parking space at their own risk. Students must ride/drive their vehicles into and at the campus at a moderate speed only; speeding will be looked upon as an act of indiscipline and can attract adverse consequences.
● It is the responsibility of the students to read the notice boards regularly for important announcements made from time to time. They will not be excused or given any concession on grounds of ignorance or not reading notices.
● Students joining the college are bound by the rules and regulations of the college.
● Principal is the ultimate disciplinary authority in the College.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHERS AND SUPPORT STAFF
● Every teacher shall, at all times, maintain integrity, be devoted to duty and also be honest and impartial in his / her official dealings. A teacher shall, at all times, be well-mannered in his / her dealings with the management, with other members of staff, students and with members of the public.
● Unless otherwise stated specifically in the terms of appointment, every teacher is a whole-time teacher of the College and may be called upon to perform such duties as may be assigned to him / her by the competent authority beyond the scheduled working hours and on holidays and Sundays.
● The College gives utmost priority for discipline and every staff, is bound to follow the rules
and regulations of the College and maintain strict discipline.
● The College takes note of serious misbehavior, insubordination, habitual tardiness, irregular work habits or obscenity which is punishable. The College is declared an alcohol-smoke-drug-free area and offenders face punishment.
● Be on time for your lectures and practical. Be punctual.
● Respect the organization goals and help to achieve them.
● Staff members shall follow the directions and instructions properly given Principal and HODs.
● Establish a politeness policy for basic manners.
● Respect your fellow teachers.
● Keep your cell phones in the silent mode to avoid disturbing others sitting around you.
● Learn to own your mistakes.
● Do not ask for personal favors from your subordinates. Too much of friendship at the workplace is bad.
● Proper etiquette requires that you make others comfortable and protect their feelings. You do not point out their errors or draw attention to their mistakes.
● In any working situation, you are perceived as more capable, more professional, and more intelligent if you are familiar with the proper code of conduct for the work place.